Monday, October 26, 2009

Mom is home!

Norm here. Sorry I have been slacking on the blogging. I can normally find mom's computer pretty easy, but I have not seen her in a while and and she must have hidden her computer after that last Internet purchase I made (cheese of the month clubs sounded good until I got the Camembert cheese, I couldn't get past the smell).
Anyway she is officially home now, I know this because she brought in a ton of stuff. Hope she brought me something! I keep hearing about these bay-bees. I can't wait to see what that is (hope it isn't cheese I am past experimenting). I will say she is a lot skinnier than when she left home last week, maybe she went to fat camp or something. She deserves it for putting me on diet food, that was kind of emasculating.

Anyway, I need to go back to barking at anyone who walks by on the sidewalk. I don't know who they think they are just walking there like it public or something...punks. See you next time I can get a few minutes with the laptop.

Norm

No comments:

Post a Comment