Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Way BEHIND!


Carter, Adelaide, & Jackson say Aloha!

I am way behind on updating the blog. We have had quite an exciting couple of weeks. Two weekends ago we attended the NICU reunion. It was so fun to see all the doctors and nurses that took such good care of our trio. We also got to see a few of our former neighbors. Everyone is doing so awesome, it is great testament to the high quality of care given at the Harris NICU. The theme was "luau," so the babies dressed to impress. My good friend Jaedeanne brought the triplets back outfits from Hawaii, so they were even authentic.

Addie, Jackson, and Carter "peas on earth"

We did have a wardrobe change that evening into these cute outfits my mom and I found before the babies were born. Unfortunately, no one else will ever see Jack's outfit again...lets just say his had to be tossed the next morning. You see Paul woke up after I left for Boston to a screaming Jack who was very upset about the state he was in. So poor Paul had to give Jack a bath before his first cup of coffee!

Jack, Addie, & Carter

Paul took the babies out to my parent's house to celebrate Lance and Whitney's engagement and they all took some pictures in the bluebonnets. I missed the all like CRAZY while I was out of town but as always I got lots of pictures from Nanny Kelly, Grandma Bev, and Paul.

Carter is a little unsure

Happy Jack

Sad girl sad girl! This is Addie's way of getting what she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment